Individuals willing to be contacted for information and/or leading groups of activists striving for truth around the crimes of 9-11-2001. To request your name be added to this list, or to change or remove your information, please utilize the Contact form linked at the righthand column.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Abel Danger: Now Pompeo Insists Venezuela Is Full Of Iranian Cells, Must Be Taken Out. Really?

Washington Has Flipped Out

by Site Admin
Ed. Note: Forget Venezuela. Look at Colombia. Washington lacks imagination but the really shocking thing is how many Americans will accept the notion the US is now stopping Iran and Hezbollah in Venezuela.
Source: Anti Media

Pompeo: US Military Obligated to “Take Down” the Iranians in Venezuela

February 7, 2019 at 12:41 pm • Written by Jessica Corbett
(CD) — As a U.S.-backed effort to overthrow Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro continues,U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said late Wednesday that Hezbollah "has active cells" in Venezuela—a claim that was immediately scrutinized and compared with the second Bush administration’s lies to justify the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Hezbollah, a political and militant Shi’ite Muslim group based in Lebanon, has been on the U.S. State Department’s "Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations" list since 1997. In the interview with Fox Business, Pompeo, who previously served as President Donald Trump's CIA director, also charged that Iran and Cuba are strongly influencing the country.
"The Cubans invaded Venezuela. The Cubans have been controlling the security apparatus, protecting Maduro, and destroying the way of life for the Venezuelan people for an awfully long time," he said. "People don't recognize that Hezbollah has active cells—the Iranians are impacting the people of Venezuela and throughout South America. We have an obligation to take down that risk for America."

No comments:

Post a Comment